The Minnesota Section of the American Chemical Society provides a variety of events for its members, chemistry students, and the general public.
- Regular meetings of the Executive Committee (open to all MNACS members) plan and conduct business for MN-ACS
- Section Meetings (generally held immediately after Exec meetings) often feature a speaker on a chemistry-related topic and/or tour of a local chemical facility.
- The Chemistry in the Library program brings hands-on science experiments to children at public libraries around the metro area, generally one Saturday afternoon each month.
- Social events for our members and their families.
- Support for chemistry education such as the state Science Fair, the Winchell Undergraduate Research Symposium, and the Chemistry Olympiad tests.